Hello everyone, excited to share the latest and greatest on what we've been working on in Q2 2022:
PRODUCT - RELEASED
- Customer Fitness Reports: One of our main goals heading into 2022 was to focus on unlocking all of the valuable customer data that our customers work so hard to program and then track through their training services. We're excited to announce that Reports V1 has been released! With this feature you can:
- Select a date range.
- Select specific exercises to add to a report to view total volume lifted and historical rep maxes.
- Add in notes.
- Create a new responsive web page that can easily be shared with your client to view their fitness data over time!
Our main goal with this feature was to remove the extra work required to pull out and then organize workout data into clean charts for your clients to view their own progress. Ideally this is a tool that will help training teams motivate and retain their clients by demonstrating the value of the training they are doing over time. "Keep up the good work, it's paying off! Here, look at the proof."
We're looking forward to the feedback from this V1 release so we can continue to refine and improve this feature from here.
PRODUCT - UPCOMING
- Company Benchmark Programs and Reports: Now that the foundation for customer reports has been released our goal is to build flows to help standardize reports for our customers across all of the trainers in their teams. After collecting feedback we've settled on the following terminology - Benchmark Programs and Reports. We're building out a new program type, benchmarks, that will allow a superadmin in StrengthPortal to create a standard workout program for all trainers to track with their clients. Every time this program has data tracked we can then filter down specifically to that workout data over time within the new Benchmark report flow. The target outcome will be that every trainer on your team will have the same program they can use to easily show clients the progress they are making with their test workouts month to month over a longer time period. Obviously not every client will have clean charts trending upwards over time, but these new flows will make it much easier to analyze progress over time and pick out the wins to focus on with your customers. We can't wait to get this in your hands!
- We were happy to attend the Resistence Exercise Conference for 2022 in Minnesota as sponsors, hosted by the amazing team at Discover Strength. It was a real pleasure to visit the Discover Strength HQ and Franchisee locations, who are some of our most active customers leveraging our software platform for 1on1 and semi-private training.
Thank you as always for all the feedback and support. If you'd like to schedule a demo with our team please don't hesitate to reach out.
Subscribe to StrengthPortal Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox